24 Inch Under Counter Dual Zone Wine Cellar with 46 Standard Wine Bottle Capacity
This Under Counter Wine Cellar with Full-Extension Metal-Front Racks holds up to 46 standard Bordeaux-size bottles. Two Temperature-Controlled Zones let you separate reds and whites to store each at the temperature you enjoy, and Motion-Activated LED Lighting turns on as you approach, making it easy to see what’s inside. Fully Flush Installation with Hidden Hinges provides a built-in look within cabinetry.
- UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door
- Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
- 46 Wine Bottle Capacity
- Provides large capacity to easily chill and display a full selection of wines.
- Two Temperature-Controlled Zones (For Wine Cellar)
- Allows for two temperature zones to chill both whites and reds at their optimal temperatures to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. The top zone adjusts from 42-54(degree)F for whites while the lower zone can be set from 42-64(degree)F for reds.
- Touch Controls
- An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- Auto Light Interior LED Lighting
- Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- SatinGlide(R) Metal-Front Racks
- Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The metal front gives the racks a bold, high-end design.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Base Grille
- Combines the durability and beauty of stainless steel on the exterior, enhancing and matching the look of the cabinet door.
- Door Alarm
- automatically alerts you when the door has been left open before items inside rise above their ideal temperature. The alarm sounds after fives minutes and goes off every two minutes until the door has been closed or the controls have been pressed.
- Over-Temp Alarm
- automatically alerts you if the temperature isn t safe for cold storage. Sensors trigger the alarm if the refrigerator temperature rises above 45(degree)F(7(degree)C) for more than 4 hours. The alarm shuts off once temperatures return to normal.